BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Valentine's Day is great day for florists, card makers and chocolate makers.
But not everyone's heart is in the same place.
Business has been good this week at Girlfriend's Boutique in Bethlehem.
The folks here say they expect things to really pick up as people head home from work but not everyone is caught up in the Valentine's Day spirit.
One of the boutique's employees, who's having a little trouble finding love, is playing the role of the "anti-valentine."
"We sell a lot of valentines here but being single and Valentine's Day... it's just the worst holiday ever," said Kim Lychak.
Girlfriend's Boutique not only does flowers and the like.
They also sell clothes, jewelry and spray tans for the ladies.
- Options for Valentine's Day dates are endless
- Valentine's Day delight: Hazelnut torte with chocolate cream filling
- Valentine's Day Treat: Chocolate-filled baked French toast sandwiches
- Valentine's Day has strange origins
- Valentine's dinner for newbies
- Valentine's Day Treat: Chevre-cherry bonbons
- Five worst astrological pairings for romance