Copperhead Grille was in the kitchen this morning with some tasty recipes.
Cauliflower Fried Rice
10 oz vegetable oil
7 ea eggs
3 tbsp fresh minced garlic
1 gallon cauliflower-pulsed in food processor
¼ cup soy sauce
3 tbsp oyster sauce
1 cup diced yellow onion
1 cup diced red bell pepper
½ cup chopped scallion
¼ cup fresh basil-chopped
1 tbsp kosher salt
1 tbsp granulated sugar
1 tsp black pepper
How to make cauliflower rice:
1. Take heads of cauliflower and cut them into small florets.
2. Add to food processor and pulse until it looks like rice.
3. Note; do not over pulse
1. Take a wok and place over high heat with a few drops of water in it
2. Once water evaporates and wok starts to smoke add vegetable oil and wait until hot about 1 minute.
3. Crack eggs and place in wok. Start moving eggs around until almost cooked through then add fresh garlic. Do not burn garlic.
4. Once eggs are cooked add cauliflower rice to wok and stir.
5. Once rice is thoroughly stirred add soy sauce and oyster sauce and toss. Cook for 2 minutes
6. Add vegetables,chopped basil and stir. Cook for 1 minute
7. Add salt, sugar, and black pepper and toss.
8. Place in 8 oz squat cup
9. Label, date, refrigerate.
4 cups thai chili glaze - in bottle
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1/4 cup sesame oil
1. Add all ingredients together and stir thoroughly
2. Label, date, refrigerate
5 lbs. ground beef
1 cup pepperoni - pureed
1/2 cup yellow onion - pureed
3 tbsp fresh minced garlic
2 tbsp diced jalapeno pepper, no seeds
1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
3 lbs ricotta cheese - whole milk
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 cup parsley
3 medium eggs
1 cup italian seasoned bread crumbs
1 tbsp chicken base
1 tbsp iodized salt
1/2 tsp black papper
1. Puree onion in food processor
2. Pulse pepperoni in food processor until a paste is formed
3. Mix all ingredients together in a mixer or by hand
4. Use a heaping #8 scoop. Meatballs should weigh 7 oz. raw
5. You will get 22 meatballs per full batch
6. Bake in convection oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, covered
7. Uncover then bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven
8. Label, date, refrigerate
Black Pepper Country Gravy
2 1/2 quarts milk
1/2 lb margarine
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tbsp black pepper
2 oz chicken base
1 tbsp venom sauce
1. Prepare the roux.
2. Add warm milk to roux and stir until smooth
3. Add remaining ingredients and cook on low heat for 5 minutes
4. Label, date, refrigerate
Sweet Corn Bread
1 cup butter blend, melted
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
2 cups milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups fine grind corn meal
2 cups high gluten flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp iodized salt
1. Add wet ingredients and stir until smooth.
2. In a separate bowl, add dry ingredients and stir until smooth.
3. Combine dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir
4. Add pan coating to muffin tin or cast iron skillet
5. Bake at 300 degrees about 30 to 40 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean from the center
Allentown, PA 18102