A modeling competition with a mission is coming to the Lehigh Valley.Read More »
Creator of 'Sweat' back in Reading for art installationThis is Reading
The old Franklin Street railroad station in Reading was once a passage in and out of the city.Read More »
Bill Cosby says he isn't planning a 'sexual assault tour'Mark Makela/Getty Images
Bill Cosby is not planning to hold a "sexual assault tour," the comedian said in a statement on Tuesday.Read More »
Remains of kidnapped Mexican journalist foundAdame Family via CNN
Human remains found in the western Mexican state of Michoacán have been identified as those of journalist Salvador Adame, who was missing for more than a month, a state prosecutor said Monday.Read More »
Where game shows were once a garnish to the summer TV lineup, this year, networks are playing hard for attention from lovers of lighthearted TV.Read More »
Syfy eyes 'Tremors' TV series starring Kevin BaconLarry Busacca/Getty Images
A cult classic monster film could be finding new life on Syfy.Read More »
Musical chairs: Pandora CEO steps downJason Davis/Getty Images for Pandora Media
Online radio service Pandora needs a new DJ. The company announced on Tuesday that CEO Tim Westergren has stepped down.Read More »
About Music Mondays
Mondays are sounding better than ever before on 69 News at Sunrise! Every Monday morning we showcase the sounds of the many talented artists in and around the Lehigh Valley. Tune in to learn about how the artists got their starts and hear live performances by different vocalists and groups.
If you'd like to join us on the show, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a bio and a video of your performance of a song you'd like to play on 69 News at Sunrise.
Music Monday is open to professional artists with published music who regularly perform in the WFMZ-TV viewing area.
- Pair of Reading shooting suspects nabbed in Allentown
- City shuts down luxury Airbnb in Bethlehem
- Plastics manufacturing workers rally in Harrisburg
- Some Pocono parks consider charging non-resident fees
- Patients battling cancer receive special donation
- Chester DA announces 46 drug arrests in 'Operation Wildfire'
- Miss Fashion Week coming to Allentown
- Sojourn shows off natural resources of the Lehigh River
- Newly-elected Allentown bishop addresses parishioners
- Creator of 'Sweat' back in Reading for art installation