BETHLEHEM, Pa. - A 50-year-old man is facing charges after, police say, he had indecent contact with a 13-year-old girl.
Police allege that Glen Flint was involved in a November 24, 2010 incident with a minor that took place in his room at 204 W. Main St. in Bath, Northampton Co.
Flint was arraigned Monday morning on charges of indecent assault, endangering the welfare of a child and corruption of minors, according to officials.
He is currently in Monroe Co. prison on DUI charges, police say.
Police in Carbon County arrested three men who are accused of stealing more than $1,000 worth of merchandise from the Mahoning Township Walmart.Read More »
- 2 killed in Paradise Twp. motorcycle crash
- Ex-police chief faces criminal charges in Schuylkill County
- Volunteers build osprey platforms at Beltzville Lake
- Book returned to library 75 years past due; war to blame?
- Coal country hopes for a brighter future
- Monroe County man's murder conviction upheld
- Police called to shooting in Allentown, 2 taken to hospital
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Warmer air returns today through the end of the week with a few showers
- Updated Wilson superintendent resigns after auditor's report
- Updated Crowd rallies in Allentown in support of Affordable Care Act
- Updated Police say work release inmate escapes hospital in waiting car
- Police allegedly find 47 bags of pot in trunk of speeding car
- Police allege man beat up pregnant woman
- Life Lessons: STEM: Calling all women
- Muhlenberg Township to improve major intersections