BETHLEHEM, Pa. - A 50-year-old man is facing charges after, police say, he had indecent contact with a 13-year-old girl.
Police allege that Glen Flint was involved in a November 24, 2010 incident with a minor that took place in his room at 204 W. Main St. in Bath, Northampton Co.
Flint was arraigned Monday morning on charges of indecent assault, endangering the welfare of a child and corruption of minors, according to officials.
He is currently in Monroe Co. prison on DUI charges, police say.
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
- Leiby's reopens in Tamaqua
- Schuylkill mom says welfare officials okay with 'cage'
- Truck goes off cliff, lands on railroad tracks
- APD looking for woman who yelled "sorry" after dragging boy on bike behind car
- The "Textalyzer" could be coming to a police station near you
- XO Communications cutting more than 50 jobs in Berks
- New Palmer receives $347K grant for Chrin Field development project
- New Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- New Reading Planning Commission, Alvernia move forward with Health Complex
- New Pa. DEP Holds IESI Landfill Meeting
- Easton's new police headquarters taking shape
- 11 people seated on Cosby jury; defense sees race bias
- Northampton DA investigates trooper-involved shooting