ALLENTOWN, Pa. - It will be a fairly decent day with times of clouds and sunshine overhead and highs in the mid to upper 60s.
A shower or two may pop up at times (mainly during the afternoon and evening hours) as a disturbance affects the region. Any shower activity around the area will quickly die out this evening leaving us with partly cloudy skies for the rest of the overnight.
Periods of clouds and sunshine will be featured on Sunday along with windy conditions and highs in the middle 60s. A passing shower can't be ruled out on Sunday as well, but a good portion of the day should remain dry. Monday will be a breezy day with partly sunny skies and highs in the middle 60s.
Today: Clouds and sunshine with a shower around (mainly during the afternoon and evening). High: 67
Tonight: A shower early; Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 43
Sunday: Periods of clouds and sunshine with a passing shower; Windy. High 64 Low: 39
- - Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- - Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- - Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- - Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- - Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- - Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- - Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- - Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos