A clipper system will continue to bring intermittent light snow and flurries overnight and into Friday morning. Most locations will pick up a coating to an inch or two of snow (with two or three inches possible in the Poconos and some higher elevations). Slick conditions exist (especially on secondary untreated roadways, sidewalks, driveways etc.). Friday will feature falling temperatures (highs in the low 30s, but afternoon temps fall into the 20s) and increasing winds. Wind chill values will feel like 10-20 below zero Friday night and early Saturday. We're still keeping our eyes on a storm late Sunday into Monday that could bring snow to our area. We will keep you posted on what we expect over the next couple days.
- - DA meets with Forks Twp. police on officer-involved shooting
- - 20-year-old man shot in Allentown
- - Man injured while escaping burning home through third floor window
- - Man allegedly wanted police to kill him in front of wife
- - Police continue to look for answers in deadly 2013 Lower Macungie hit and run