Thursday lacked the amount of sun the area saw on Tuesday and Wednesday, but that didn't stop temperatures from topping out near 70 degrees. The mild air stays with us Friday ahead of a cold front as temperatures are forecast to to 76, challenging record highs.
We'll see a shower around later Friday afternoon and early in the night as the front moves through. Into this evening, we'll see mainly cloudy skies with a shower early and mild conditions with lows in the mid 50s.
On Saturday, morning clouds will break up for some sunshine, but the day will be cooler and breezy. Highs on Saturday will top out closer to 60 degrees, which is closer to seasonable for this time of year. Highs Saturday night are forecast in the high 30s.
- - Man accused of Lehigh Valley killing spree pleads guilty
- - N.Y. trio facing hundreds of charges for fake credit cards
- - Woman allegedly breaks into parents' home, steals jewelry, credit cards
- - Woman allegedly steals identity to secure $18K in student loans
- - Police catch Bangor man prowling with brass knuckles, knife
- - St. Luke's Quakertown achieves Trauma Center status
- - Montgomery County extends hours to receive absentee ballots
- - TMZ: Souderton teacher in running to be Kelly Ripa's co-host
- - East Greenville Borough plan to separate from Upper Perks Police Department stands
- - Souderton teacher's brush with stardom