Today: Partly sunny with the temperature breaking the record of 62 from 1923. High: 68
Tonight: Cloudy and mild with a shower in places. Low: 51
Monday: Increasingly windy and cloudy with a shower in spots in the morning, then afternoon rain. High: 65 Low: 54
This afternoon is a much better opportunity to set record highs. The record high temperature on Sunday for Allentown is 62 (1923) and in Reading the record is 61 (1946). We should surpass that as highs approach the mid and upper 60s and nearly 70 degrees under partly sunny skies. Tonight, cloud cover stays in place with a shower in a few places and temperatures remaining very mild in the low 50s.
Monday could be another record-setting warm day, but this time with lots of clouds and some rain. Record high temperatures on Monday for ABE: 60 (2001) and RDG: 66 (1920). Look for a morning shower, then becoming windy with rain in the late afternoon through overnight.
Tuesday will be cooler, but still above average with highs in the upper 50s under mostly sunny skies.
- - Police: Home intruder assaults woman 'as she showered'
- - Bucks County woman charged in crash that killed grandmother and grandchild
- - Backpack containing school supplies mistaken for suspicious package at Allentown Federal Courthouse
- - Auto Mania kicks off at Allentown Fairgrounds
- - Forks residents decry potential zoning change
This may cause some temporary disruption of the cameras in this livestream.