New this year, more motorcycles!
Visit the greater lehigh valley auto show marketplace.
See the actual race car that Mario drove in his last season of Indy Car competition in 1994!
|Primary Sponsors:||Kmart and Texaco|
|Car Owners:||Carl Haas and Paul Newman|
|Engine:||Ford-Cosworth Indy V-8|
|Displacement:||161 cubic inches|
|Top speed:||Over 240 mph|
|Fuel capacity:||40 gallons of methanol|
|Wheel base:||111.5 inches|
|Overall length:||185 inches|
|Significance:||Mario Andretti raced this car in his final year of Indy Car competition in 1994. Gifted to him by the team upon his retirement, the car has an engine capable of running. Mario drove for Newman/Haas|
- Images: Acadia gets infusion of style, tech
- Ridgeline gets major update for 2017
- Images: Go in and around the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica
- Images: Chevrolet introduces its first all-electric car
- Images: Sporty Chevrolet Cruze added to lineup
- Honda's Pilot gets new shape, features
- Images of the new Mazda CX-3 compact SUV
- 2015 Ford Mustang production begins
- Chevrolet gives sneak peek at new Trax SUV
- What to tell your teen before they drive
- Take better care of your vehicle in 2014
- 5 tips for surviving family trips
- Should you let dealer or garage fix car?
- Driving rules in different countries
- 5 ways commuting tricks can reclaim days
- Top car-related apps
- Keeping that old car? Avoid costly repairs
- Shopping around nets deals on car service