The Lehigh men and Lafayette women both lost at home Tuesday night, for Lafayette the loss is in their first Patriot League game of the year.
Lehigh's men led Stony Brook in the 2nd half but then went cold from the field. As a result, Stony Brook came back to beat Lehigh 75-62.
Lafayette's women fell to Colgate in their league opener by a 72-59 final. The Leopards are 0-1 in league play and still struggling overall.
- Lions storm back to beat Steelhawks in NAL playoffs
- Cedar Beach: Allen and Northampton boys, Nazareth girls among Friday winners
- Cedar Beach: Mustangs, Saints notch wins on Friday
- Fightin Phils open key series with 9-7 win in Baseballtown
- Hoskins drives in 3 as IronPigs get back on track in Rochester