The Lehigh men and Lafayette women both lost at home Tuesday night, for Lafayette the loss is in their first Patriot League game of the year.
Lehigh's men led Stony Brook in the 2nd half but then went cold from the field. As a result, Stony Brook came back to beat Lehigh 75-62.
Lafayette's women fell to Colgate in their league opener by a 72-59 final. The Leopards are 0-1 in league play and still struggling overall.
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Phantoms open weekend with 5-3 victory over AHL-best Penguins
- Royals open 2nd half with overtime win against Adirondack
- Reading's Lonnie Walker receives McDonald's All-American jersey
- Nazareth, Becahi girls basketball stake claims atop EPC divisions