FREEMANSBURG, Pa. - After a drug investigation which spanned several months, authorities announced they arrested a man in Freemansburg.
Jamaine McLaughlin is charged with delivery of cocaine, according to the Easton Police Department. They said he was distributing the drug in Easton's West Ward.
The Easton and Bethlehem Police Departments worked with several other law enforcement agencies during the investigation.
Police said they executed a search warrant at his home in the 400 block of Oak Street in Freemansburg, at about 6 a.m. Friday. However they said they did not find any cocaine in the home.
Law enforcement did seize money and three vehicles which they said will be searched at a later time.
Police say they found cocaine hidden in McLaughlin's buttocks while they were processing him at the police station.
He complained he was having some pain, so officers said they took him to the hospital where he was evaluated to determine if he ingested cocaine.
Police have not charged anyone else.
They are still investigating.
- Police ID man sought after high-speed chase, crash in Berks
- Pawlowski: 'I do not believe I did anything wrong'
- Divers call off underwater search at Blue Marsh Lake
- Guilty plea in Allentown FBI probe
- Updated Behind the scenes of the Lehigh Valley Auto Show
- Trains almost ready to roll between Muhlenberg, Jim Thorpe
- Updated Dallas Green, manager of Phillies' first World Series title team, dies
- Waters in Berks being readied for trout season
- Witness says he thought Sandusky was reported
- Legal immigrant arrested on the job in Wyomissing