FREEMANSBURG, Pa. - After a drug investigation which spanned several months, authorities announced they arrested a man in Freemansburg.
Jamaine McLaughlin is charged with delivery of cocaine, according to the Easton Police Department. They said he was distributing the drug in Easton's West Ward.
The Easton and Bethlehem Police Departments worked with several other law enforcement agencies during the investigation.
Police said they executed a search warrant at his home in the 400 block of Oak Street in Freemansburg, at about 6 a.m. Friday. However they said they did not find any cocaine in the home.
Law enforcement did seize money and three vehicles which they said will be searched at a later time.
Police say they found cocaine hidden in McLaughlin's buttocks while they were processing him at the police station.
He complained he was having some pain, so officers said they took him to the hospital where he was evaluated to determine if he ingested cocaine.
Police have not charged anyone else.
They are still investigating.
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Woman killed in 1-car crash going 120 mph
- Fire guts attached garage, damages home in Rush Twp.
- Fishing event makes dreams come true
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Giant issues recall of Atkins burritos, Lay's Kettle Cooked chips
- Pennsylvania launches tax amnesty program
- Police search for suspect in Chester County bank robbery