FREEMANSBURG, Pa. - After a drug investigation which spanned several months, authorities announced they arrested a man in Freemansburg.
Jamaine McLaughlin is charged with delivery of cocaine, according to the Easton Police Department. They said he was distributing the drug in Easton's West Ward.
The Easton and Bethlehem Police Departments worked with several other law enforcement agencies during the investigation.
Police said they executed a search warrant at his home in the 400 block of Oak Street in Freemansburg, at about 6 a.m. Friday. However they said they did not find any cocaine in the home.
Law enforcement did seize money and three vehicles which they said will be searched at a later time.
Police say they found cocaine hidden in McLaughlin's buttocks while they were processing him at the police station.
He complained he was having some pain, so officers said they took him to the hospital where he was evaluated to determine if he ingested cocaine.
Police have not charged anyone else.
They are still investigating.
- Church pastor ordered to trial in granddaughter's death
- Updated Pennsylvania's animal cruelty law gets survivor's paw print
- Ground broken on biggest building in developer's history
- Updated Enersys to appeal part of German Competition Authority fine
- Updated PHOTOS: Animal cruelty survivor puts paw print on new law
- Updated Police: Handcuffed suspect runs, kicks cops after violating PFA
- Updated Fiancée of suspect accused of punching man with disabilities arrested
- Spotted lanternfly quarantine moved deeper into Berks
- State Theatre announces 2017-18 lineup
- Bill to help cemetery visitors in Berks moves to House