69News at Noon (12pm)
National Health Headlines
- The grossest health concerns of summer
- The results are in: U.S. still fat
- Patient safety evaluated at Florida hospital
- UN: Pot use on the rise in America
- 86 Alabama kids take ill, health officials investigate
- Controversial California vaccine bill advances
- Is Alzheimer's preventable?
- Condom that detects STIs thought up by teens
- Study: Booze impact greater than pot on driving
- Health advocates 'Change the Tune' on Coca-Cola's 'Hilltop'
- Health Beat: CI therapy for aphasia
- Health Beat: Sleep drunkenness
- Health Beat: Designer fiber: Getting rid of tummy troubles
- Health Beat: Saving Sal: His son to the rescue
- Health Beat: Faster stress tests for hearts
- Health Beat: Coping with cutting
- Health Beat: VOMS test for concussion
- Health Beat: Living liver transplant saves 2 lives
- Health Beat: Stroke signs: Think FAST
- Health Beat: Can your own stem cells cure you?