69News at Sunrise (5:00am)
National Health Headlines
- Meet the man redefining 'disabled' in Colombia
- WHO weighs emergency measures for yellow fever vaccine
- What does Brexit mean for UK health care?
- Study: College education linked to brain tumor risk
- Worldwide drug use steady, but heroin on rise in U.S.
- Hundreds arrested for millions in health care fraud
- Ohio teen dies from brain-eating amoeba
- Dad gets scar tattoo to support son fighting cancer
- Unlikely drug may block breast cancer
- Can you get Zika from kissing?