OVEN BRISKET COOKING PROCEDURE
Recipe # SMK-9
4" deep pan
Recipe: Briskets per Pan
2 cups brisket rub
3/4 cup liquid smoke
1. Fill 4” deep pan to 1" from top with water.
2. Add brisket rub and liquid smoke to water and mix well.
3. Add briskets to pan, making sure they are covered with water.
4. Cover pan with foil and set oven at 325º.
5. Place pan of brisket in oven and cook for approx. 3 -4 hours.
6. When brisket is done, remove from oven, remove from pan, Place on serving tray, slice and enjoy!