Lance Armstrong: Doping in sports
Lance Armstrong confessed to doping to win the Tour de France during an interview with Oprah Winfrey on Thursday. In sports, doping refers to the use of performance-enhancing drugs and substances taken to mask performance-enhancing drugs in test. Particual types of drugs are banned by sports organizations. Click to find out more.
- No. 1 killer: Cancer catching up to heart disease
- Clinton's health is fine, but what about Trump?
- Long commute could hurt your health, add to your waistline
- For kids, no more than 6 teaspoons of sugar a day
- EpiPen cost soars, but it's not only drug to see rise
- Baby born in US with Zika-related complications