National Nurses Day: ER tips
May 6 marks National Nurses Day, a chance to celebrate nurses and their contribution to the health of society. In honor of this we are sharing seven things to know about emergency room visits.
- Amid Zika fears, Fla. theme parks offer repellent
- Mom of overdose victim blames drug policy
- Doctor: I wrote Trump's bill of health in 5 minutes
- EpiPen outrage may fuel cheap generic in 2017
- US blood supply should be screened for Zika, FDA says
- Zika transmitted via sex without symptoms for first time