'Dirty Dozen' fruits and vegetables
With June marking National Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month, take a look at the Environmental Working Group's "Dirty Dozen" list, which ranks produce most likely to be contaminated with pesticides.
- Singapore confirms 41 locally-transmitted Zika cases
- Study: Mediterranean diet more helpful than statins
- Trump challenges Clinton to release medical records
- Fitbit unveils new fitness trackers -- including waterproof version
- Why some are stealing medications from their pets
- Mars simulation crew 'return to Earth'