How Ebola patients traveled to Atlanta hospital
The two Americans who contracted Ebola in Liberia are officially back on U.S. soil. A lot of planning went into getting the two safely to Atlanta, where they will be treated at Emory University Hospital.
- EpiPen outrage may fuel cheap generic in 2017
- US blood supply should be screened for Zika, FDA says
- Zika transmitted via sex without symptoms for first time
- Son gives part of liver to save his dad
- Prince's death highlights fear of 'kill pill'
- Richard Branson crashes his bike: 'I thought I was going to die'