Top Health and Education Stories
National Health Headlines
- How EpiPen came to symbolize corporate greed
- Drawing more uninsured into Obamacare is critical to its survival
- Why do people sext?
- Generic EpiPen coming for $300, as Mylan responds to outrage
- Singapore confirms 41 locally-transmitted Zika cases
- Study: Mediterranean diet more helpful than statins
- Trump challenges Clinton to release medical records
- Fitbit unveils new fitness trackers -- including waterproof version
- Why some are stealing medications from their pets
- Mars simulation crew 'return to Earth'
National Education Headlines
- Police: Student killed in fight on Cornell campus
- Trigger warnings, safe spaces: School's back in session
- Courts leave transgender rules in limbo as school begins
- School: 'Stop White People' event was 'ironic'
- World's best students are turning their backs on Britain
- Student workers can now unionize at private colleges
- Teacher cancels homework for rest of year
- Stanford bans hard alcohol at campus parties
- Tyra Banks is going to teach at Stanford
- Wells Fargo to pay $4 million for illegal student loan fees