Top Health and Education Stories
National Health Headlines
- New York City aims to slim down Happy Meals
- Borders closing over Ebola fears
- DEA tightens rules on hydrocodone products
- U.S. Ebola patients released from hospital
- What happens when you survive Ebola?
- 'Suicide tourism' to Switzerland has doubled
- Are myths making the Ebola outbreak worse?
- 90% of hospitals and clinics lose their patients' data
- Patient tested for possible Ebola exposure in California
- UK pledges money for Ebola research
National Education Headlines
- Healthy school lunches face tough taste test
- Starbucks trucks are coming to campus
- Drunk students on display via 'pass-out page'
- The awkward transition to middle school
- Athletes part of Notre Dame academics probe
- Mom: I'm 57 and I owe $152,000 in student loans
- Teacher suspected of being drunk in class
- Hand sanitizer doesn't help in schools
- Professor's rep: Anti-Israel tweets cost job
- Teen shot by police days away from college