- Are you ready for a self-driving car? Not so fast
- Defective Takata air bag blamed for 11th death
- Elon Musk teases new Tesla product reveal
- Toyota recalls 340,000 Prius hybrids globally
- BMW's self-balancing motorcycle of tomorrow
- Most drivers who own cars with built-in GPS systems use phones for directions
- Robot racer: Can go over 200 mph
- Inside car king Jay Leno's fabulous collection
- Why a racecar expert is teaching driver's ed
- Ford chairman strikes back at Trump's 'infuriating' criticism
- Hurricane, thieves fail to nip nuptials
- No longer joined, twins making progress
- Twin 'warriors' battle through first weekend after surgery
- Fussy-eating toddler? It's in their genes
- Rare surgery to separate twins conjoined at head
- How quickly can China come back from one-child policy?
- Loss of parent tied to kids' smoking, drinking
- Diaper-changing stations coming to more men's restrooms
- #Thisis2016 rallies Asian Americans against racist encounters
- A parent's guide to the creepy clown scare
- Clinton understands urge to 'look at cat GIFs'
- Boy, 7, sells enough lemonade to buy a pony
- This rescued kitty in a sock sweater will melt your heart
- This pill could make your dog live longer
- Idaho dog named 'Hometown Hero'
- Can robot pets comfort like the real thing?
- Dog recovering after being hit by hunting arrow
- Grumpy Cat to join 'Cats' on Broadway
- 'Cat man' of Aleppo takes in hundreds of abandoned cats
- Montreal bans pit bulls
- Scandal may speed up Wells Fargo branch closures
- Facebook to allow graphic posts if deemed 'newsworthy'
- LinkedIn hacking suspect identified by feds
- Report: AT&T in talks to buy Time Warner
- Wall Street Journal seeks 'substantial number' of buyouts
- New African-American Museum 'sold out' through March 2017