"I'm always cautious when it's a cash basis," she said. "Are you somehow being put at risk? I'd have a list of questions."
Cash-only doctors abandon the insurance system
Health advocates worry only the wealthy will benefit from system
Published: Jun 11 2013 06:11:36 AM EDT Updated On: Jun 11 2013 08:48:30 AM EDT
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
More News From Around The Region
- Transplant families promote organ donation
- Business owners and shoppers say they would feel the pinch if milk prices go up
- Bending to residents’ concerns, Palmer asks for truck ban out of proposed warehouse: Requests sent to neighboring Lower Nazareth Twp.
- Berks residents prepare for snow
- Employee pistol whipped during robbery of Muhlenberg Township video games store, police say
- Coroner IDs man killed in 56-vehicle pileup on Pa. Turnpike
- Person injuried when vehicle goes into water
- Coroner IDs man killed in 56-car pileup on Pa. Turnpike
- Life in prison for NJ man in Pa. musician's death
- Burglar damages Schuylkill County business
- Fire destroys Schuylkill Co home
- Yenser's Tree Farm hosts "Trees for Troops"
- New Jersey bear hunt begins amid protests
- Annual black bear hunt underway in New Jersey
- Two dead in crash on I-78 in New Jersey