This story was produced by The Hechinger Report, a nonprofit, nonpartisan education-news outlet based at Teachers College, Columbia University. It's one of a series of reports about workforce development and higher education.
Community college grads out-earn bachelor's degree holders
Study says people with associate's degrees make 30% more than people with bachelor degrees
Published: Feb 26 2013 06:24:31 AM EST Updated On: Feb 27 2013 05:11:29 PM EST
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
More News From Around The Region
- Two entrapped in violent wreck in front of Lehigh County tavern
- Philly man accused of threatening person at knife-point in Northampton Community College dorm
- Cats strive for purr-fection at Northampton County show
- Santa helps Hamburg 'Catch the Spirit'
- Police: I-78 hit-and-run suspect identified
- Berks County remembers Pearl Harbor
- Police: Man dressed as Santa struck, killed by drunk driver in Philadelphia
- Police: Bucks County man assaulted state trooper
- Temple to cut 7 sports, including baseball, rowing
- Yenser's Tree Farm hosts "Trees for Troops"
- Shelter says more abused dogs found in Poconos
- Hazleton council comes up with 'package deal' to get money to pay workers
- Bear hunt in New Jersey
- Last public hearing on Warren Haven nursing home held
- Church loses thousands to recently closed oil company