She was the only dissenter among the Fed's 10 voting members.
Federal Reserve prolongs stimulus
Central bank has been buying $85B in bonds every month since Sept. 2012
Published: Oct 30 2013 02:13:20 PM EDT Updated On: Oct 30 2013 05:05:21 PM EDT
More News From Around The Region
- Philly man accused of threatening person at knife-point in Northampton Community College dorm
- Two entrapped in violent wreck in front of Lehigh County tavern
- Cats strive for purr-fection at Northampton County show
- Santa helps Hamburg 'Catch the Spirit'
- Police: I-78 hit-and-run suspect identified
- Berks County remembers Pearl Harbor
- Police: Man dressed as Santa struck, killed by drunk driver in Philadelphia
- Police: Bucks County man assaulted state trooper
- Temple to cut 7 sports, including baseball, rowing
- Yenser's Tree Farm hosts "Trees for Troops"
- Shelter says more abused dogs found in Poconos
- Hazleton council comes up with 'package deal' to get money to pay workers
- Bear hunt in New Jersey starts Monday
- Two dead in crash on I-78 in New Jersey
- Last public hearing on Warren Haven nursing home held