A cap set at 2% of one's adjusted gross income or $10,000, whichever is less, applied only to households making more than $200,000, could raise more than $860 billion over 10 years.
Fiscal cliff tax deal: Getting to $1 trillion
Leaders want to make a 'down payment' on deficit reduction
Published: Nov 26 2012 04:46:03 AM EST Updated On: Nov 26 2012 08:01:19 AM EST
Copyright 2012 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
More News From Around The Region
- Students graduate from Lafayette
- World War II hero buried nearly 70 years later
- Officials ID woman killed by vehicle in Lehigh County
- Royals win Kelly Cup with Game 5 shutout over Stockton
- Help for local police chief whose home was gutted by fire
- Hundreds turn out for policeman's ball
- Flag rescued on Memorial Day Weekend
- Oliver Stone speaks at Hill School graduation
- Police say banks in Upper Providence and Skippack were robbed late Friday afternoon.
- Amber Alert canceled, police looking for suspect
- One person killed in Lower Towamensing Township Accident
- 14-year-old among those arrested in alleged theft of semi-automatic pistol
- It's official: Christie opens NJ shore for summer
- Andover man caught after police pursuit
- Chris Christie reaching out to Hispanic voters