"At least some portion, we don't know how much, will go beyond that first self-defense gun and will realize how much fun it is, and start acquiring additional firearms," said Fifer.
Ruger CEO: 'We're selling everything we make'
Company's sales rose 52% in the fourth quarter
Published: Feb 28 2013 02:35:18 PM EST Updated On: Feb 28 2013 03:51:45 PM EST
More News From Around The Region
- HS hall of game pulls out of Easton's new intermodal facility
- Allentown woman accused of raping 13-yr-old heads to trial
- Group hopes to restore historic mansion
- 12 celebrate completion of workforce development program
- Settlement reached in death of Berks man at Teterboro Airport
- Car crashes into Turkey Hill, damages store façade
- 2 men face rape charges in Chester Co.
- Woman accused of stealing $81K from church's accounts
- Bucks County Playhouse expansion plans could be foiled by FEMA
- Poconos woman killed in skiing accident in Vermont
- Police: Charges likely after fraternity pledge's death
- Man accused of beating woman, arson, says 'devil made me do it'
- Immigration tuition bill advances in NJ
- 10 cats killed in N.J. fire
- Police: 63-year old man air-lifted after vehicle crash