"At least some portion, we don't know how much, will go beyond that first self-defense gun and will realize how much fun it is, and start acquiring additional firearms," said Fifer.
Ruger CEO: 'We're selling everything we make'
Company's sales rose 52% in the fourth quarter
Published: Feb 28 2013 02:35:18 PM EST Updated On: Feb 28 2013 03:51:45 PM EST
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
More News From Around The Region
- Easton council member announces he is stepping down and leaving city
- Phantoms owners grills for arena's construction crew
- Schnecksville man being charged with bashing woman with marijuana grinder
- Volunteers place US flags at veterans' graves
- Heat, maintenance to blame for tri-county power outage
- Memorial Day service to follow 32nd annual parade in Exeter
- Boy, 16, reported missing from school in Solebury
- Trappe man arrested for burglary
- Project could bring jobs to Quakertown
- Officials bust major heroin trafficking operation in Monroe County
- Fifth man, sought in suspected meth lab blast, arrested
- Man charged in death of fellow nursing home resident
- Robbers hit Phillipsburg gas station
- Revel not reveling in success
- 2 projects funded by state transportation grant