A Montgomery County man is facing charges after exposing himself to minors.
According to police, 60-year-old Thomas Paul Clifford of Lansdale was charged with Indecent Exposure.
Officials say Clifford was standing naked in the doorway of an apartment complex where a number of juveniles could visibly see him.
Police say he was pointing to his extremities as peopled looked on.
Clifford was arraigned by Towamencin Police and has since been released on $5,000 bail.
A judge will let only one other accuser testify at Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial to support charges the comedian drugged and molested a woman at his estate near Philadelphia.Read More »
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Updated Palmer Twp. shooting suspect charged with criminal homicide
- FBI subpoenas Reading for documents from previous administration
- Updated Missing 6-year-old Connecticut girl found in Pennsylvania
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Updated Near record warmth again today
- Updated 'Berks County Time Train' to air 200th episode
- Updated Police nab pair advertising pot sales on-line
- Updated State police reveal cost of local police coverage: $600M
- Allentown police confiscate crack, heroin, pot in separate raids
- Health department working with Penn State on mumps cases