U.S. stocks end little changed, despite Hewlett-Packard's 12% drop. Dow falls 6 points.
More News From Around The Region
- HS hall of game pulls out of Easton's new intermodal facility
- Allentown woman accused of raping 13-yr-old heads to trial
- Group hopes to restore historic mansion
- Car crashes into Turkey Hill, damages store façade
- Thief has change of heart, returns stolen Christmas decorations
- Many sickened by criminal charges against former police chief
- 2 men face rape charges in Chester Co.
- Woman accused of stealing $81K from church's accounts
- Bucks County Playhouse expansion plans could be foiled by FEMA
- Poconos woman killed in skiing accident in Vermont
- Police: Charges likely after fraternity pledge's death
- Man accused of beating woman, arson, says 'devil made me do it'
- Immigration tuition bill advances in NJ
- 10 cats killed in N.J. fire
- Police: 63-year old man air-lifted after vehicle crash