"I think there's a very real possibility that we default on some obligations, experience very bad market turmoil, and then quickly pass a debt deal that could possibly cost Boehner his speakership."
Government shutdown: What are the odds?
Seasoned political observers agree shutdown more likely than default
Published: Sep 20 2013 11:55:26 AM EDT Updated On: Sep 20 2013 04:45:27 PM EDT
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
More News From Around The Region
- Easton properties included in special tax zone
- Man cut student's fingers in NCC dorm room attack
- Homeless fire-starter causes condo evacuation
- Coroner IDs man killed in 56-vehicle pileup on Pa. Turnpike
- Lawmaker looking for innovative ways to fight poverty
- St. Joseph Health Network opens urgent care in northern Berks
- Coroner IDs man killed in 56-car pileup on Pa. Turnpike
- Life in prison for NJ man in Pa. musician's death
- Teen driver dies in crash in Hilltown Township
- Burglar damages Schuylkill County business
- Fire destroys Schuylkill Co home
- Yenser's Tree Farm hosts "Trees for Troops"
- New Jersey bear hunt begins amid protests
- Annual black bear hunt underway in New Jersey
- Two dead in crash on I-78 in New Jersey