"As in any case, the passage of time makes it more difficult, but what's really needed is the prosecutorial chops and the political will to do it," Kelleher said.
Still no charges for Wall Street execs 5 years after crash
Some civil suits filed against banks, but criminal charges against individuals absent
Published: Sep 15 2013 10:11:10 AM EDT Updated On: Sep 15 2013 05:19:48 PM EDT
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
More News From Around The Region
- Alburtis man dies from injuries from Thursday accident
- Local woman recalls Mandela's speech
- Easton police investigate graffiti incidents
- Drivers, Penndot prepare for storm
- Fire breaks out in meat shop
- Woman ordered to jail for death of baby granddaughter
- Temple to cut 7 sports, including baseball, rowing
- Philly sushi bar owner stabs would-be robber
- Thieves leave local senior center in the cold
- Yenser's Tree Farm hosts "Trees for Troops"
- Shelter says more abused dogs found in Poconos
- Hazleton council comes up with 'package deal' to get money to pay workers
- Last public hearing on Warren Haven nursing home held
- Church loses thousands to recently closed oil company
- NJ’s 2013 elections break spending records