BETHLEHEM, Pa. - A 50-year-old man is facing charges after, police say, he had indecent contact with a 13-year-old girl.
Police allege that Glen Flint was involved in a November 24, 2010 incident with a minor that took place in his room at 204 W. Main St. in Bath, Northampton Co.
Flint was arraigned Monday morning on charges of indecent assault, endangering the welfare of a child and corruption of minors, according to officials.
He is currently in Monroe Co. prison on DUI charges, police say.
- Fire guts attached garage, damages home in Rush Twp.
- Woman killed in 1-car crash going 120 mph
- Defense begins to present its case in Eric Frein trial penalty phase
- Fallen trooper's wife gives emotional testimony in trial
- Penalty phase starts in Eric Frein trial
- Schuylkill County issues temporary open burning ban
- Trial begins for accused getaway driver in 2015 killing spree
- Sentencing begins for congressional aide convicted of sexual assault
- Small earthquake rattles parts of Pennsylvania
- Updated Life Lessons: 3 Jars
- Updated State police: 1 killed in crash with State Police vehicle
- 22 arrests at marijuana event at Philadelphia warehouse
- Mostly cloudy with a touch of rain today; rain continues through early Wednesday
- Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'