BETHLEHEM, Pa. - A 50-year-old man is facing charges after, police say, he had indecent contact with a 13-year-old girl.
Police allege that Glen Flint was involved in a November 24, 2010 incident with a minor that took place in his room at 204 W. Main St. in Bath, Northampton Co.
Flint was arraigned Monday morning on charges of indecent assault, endangering the welfare of a child and corruption of minors, according to officials.
He is currently in Monroe Co. prison on DUI charges, police say.
A tip concerning a stolen vehicle led to the chase.Read More »
- Tobyhanna man arrested on child porn charges
- Grandmother found guilty in death of toddler
- Former Carbon County vet cleared of animal cruelty charges
- Carbon County toddler found in relative's pond has died
- Police: Toddler's death in Carbon County an accident
- Tobyhanna man accused of raping woman at gunpoint
- Veterans learning farming skills at Rodale Institute
- Dangerous police chase through Monroe County ends in arrest
- Proposed alcohol tax could raise millions at consumers' expense
- New Person burned in Upper Mount Bethel house fire
- Melting Pot-Luck Dinner brings out diverse group
- Certain fireworks now legal in New Jersey
- Debate continues over video gambling in bars
- Sen. Casey more outspoken since Trump's election
- Pennsylvania State Police facing shortage of troopers
- Health care protesters arrested outside Sen. Toomey's office