BETHLEHEM, Pa. - A 50-year-old man is facing charges after, police say, he had indecent contact with a 13-year-old girl.
Police allege that Glen Flint was involved in a November 24, 2010 incident with a minor that took place in his room at 204 W. Main St. in Bath, Northampton Co.
Flint was arraigned Monday morning on charges of indecent assault, endangering the welfare of a child and corruption of minors, according to officials.
He is currently in Monroe Co. prison on DUI charges, police say.
A panel of 12 jurors has been picked in the trial of an anti-government survivalist charged in the 2014 ambush slaying of a Pennsylvania State Police trooper in the Poconos.Read More »
- 4 Pennsylvania GOP congressmen now oppose health care bill
- Stroudsburg teacher negotiations continue
- Former wrestling coach arraigned on 396 charges in Monroe County
- Former Carbon County vet gets probation
- Police: Burglars broke into home while resident was sleeping
- Butterbeer ice cream hitting shelves for Harry Potter fans
- Two gas stations robbed in Allentown Thursday night
- WFMZ Dodgeball team spectacularly dodges a victory for charity
- Spanier jury to continue deliberations Friday
- Quakertown to consider closing Milford Middle School
- Allentown School District Approves $12M Building 21 Deal
- Reading businesses prepare for Red Knights watch parties
- Philantrophy at the Lehigh Valley auto show
- Accused arsonist facing multiple charges for December fire
- Local congressmen weigh in on health care vote delay
- Berks congressmen divided on GOP health care bill