BETHLEHEM, Pa. - A 50-year-old man is facing charges after, police say, he had indecent contact with a 13-year-old girl.
Police allege that Glen Flint was involved in a November 24, 2010 incident with a minor that took place in his room at 204 W. Main St. in Bath, Northampton Co.
Flint was arraigned Monday morning on charges of indecent assault, endangering the welfare of a child and corruption of minors, according to officials.
He is currently in Monroe Co. prison on DUI charges, police say.
Authorities say in late April the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children got a tip from Facebook staff about a Facebook user trading child pornography with other users through Facebook’s private messaging service.Read More »
- Leiby's reopens in Tamaqua
- Schuylkill mom says welfare officials okay with 'cage'
- Truck goes off cliff, lands on railroad tracks
- Bushkill Township officer accused of covering up wife's affair with boy
- Schuylkill mom of 3 says 'cage' was actually protective playpen
- 19-year-old poised to be Tamaqua's next mayor
- Updated Cosby 'holding up' as jury pick gets underway
- Updated Cooler and cloudy this afternoon with areas of rain and fog
- Coroner identifies Lehigh County man killed in Allentown police-involved shooting
- BUSH to rock Sands Event Center this summer
- Easton's Common Space Kitchen gives food entrepreneurs a launching point
- LIVE original lineup to perform at Musikfest this summer
- Rock icons Godsmack to headline Musikfest Aug. 9
- Lehigh County man charged with attempted homicide
- New Jersey police allege gun company sold defective guns
- Small plane crashes in Pennsylvania field, pilot not hurt