ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Are you thinking of going gray...on your walls, that is?
You see it in all the catalogs, but the experts say it's very easy to go wrong.
So, today, we showed you how to go gray the right way!
Interior decorator Shoshana Gosselin, from Love Your Room, sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery to share some of her favorite shades of gray.
- One year later, police seek answers in Chester Co. woman's death
- A shower/strong thunderstorm this afternoon
- How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem