ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Allentown's Cedar Beach will host the sixth annual "Woofstock" noon to 5 p.m. Saturday.
The free event features exhibitors, games, food and music, including the Muhlenberg College pep band. Visitors can also meet the Allentown Fire Department's award-winning arson dog, Judge.
The event raises money for a proposed dog park in the city and for animal rescues such as the French Bulldog Rescue Network.
WFMZ's Alexandra Hogan visited with organizers to learn more about Saturday's event.
A Federal Reserve report found that nearly one-third of Americans had irregular incomes last year and 40 percent of them struggled to pay bills as a result.Read More »
- Bethlehem Police Department launches first recruitment drive
- Life Lessons: Depression and college students
- Eve Russo's special song for baby Maeve
- Allentown programs mark Black History Month
- New options available for cancer prevention, treatment
- Life Lessons: 3 retirement mistakes
- Updated Parkland schools closed after fire tears through bus garage
- Man shot in the arm outside Allentown nightclub
- Chilly today with more rain, some ice to the north
- Updated PHOTOS: Fire destroys Parkland school buses
- Man critical after being shot in the face in Allentown
- Life Lessons: Budgeting on a roller coaster income
- William Allen student arrested, charged with making threats
- Planners updated on Five City Center, Lafayette College projects
- Hearing on fracking draws dozens, many opposed
- Tractor-trailer wreck closes I-78 for hours Thursday night