ALLENTOWN, Pa. - One Allentown museum is revving up for its anniversary.
The America on Wheels museum is celebrating its sixth birthday this weekend with a slew of special events and new exhibits.
They'll be showing off "orphan cars," which are cars whose parent companies no longer exist, Indian motorcycles, Mustangs, and more!
Organizers say it's a celebration of how far the museum has come.
"Every year America on Wheels has grown in some area, even through difficult times, I'm happy to say we added an auto art museum. We added a 1950s hubcap cafe. We added a restoration learning center, and this year we're adding a wonderful safety square," explained Linda Merkel, America on Wheels' executive director.
Lehigh Valley Grand Prix will also be set up in the parking lot to show the dangers of drinking or texting while driving.
There will also be a bulldog beauty contest!
Check the America on Wheels website for a schedule of events.
The museum is located at 5 North Front Street in Allentown.
- Updated Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Updated PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85