ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Researchers estimate that up to 15 million Americans have food allergies. This potentially deadly disease affects 1 in every 13 children (under 18 years of age) in the United States.
So, are you doing what it takes to keep guests with food allergies safe in your home?
Dr. Leo Heitlinger, from St. Luke's University Health Network, joined WFMZ's Eve Russo on 69 News to tell us what we all should know about food allergies.
Two Lehigh Valley sisters take the guesswork out of choosing beauty products.Read More »
- MacArthur Road celebrates 75th anniversary
- Tips for clean, sustainable eating in honor of Earth Day
- Sunrise Chef: Savory Grille in Macungie
- Southside Arts and Music Festival kicks off next weekend in Bethlehem
- Life Lessons: New surgery cures child's epilepsy
- Local "singing doc" gets ready for his annual concert
- Updated State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- Fishing event makes dreams come true
- Updated Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Updated Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown