ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Researchers estimate that up to 15 million Americans have food allergies. This potentially deadly disease affects 1 in every 13 children (under 18 years of age) in the United States.
So, are you doing what it takes to keep guests with food allergies safe in your home?
Dr. Leo Heitlinger, from St. Luke's University Health Network, joined WFMZ's Eve Russo on 69 News to tell us what we all should know about food allergies.
Author and journalist Oren Liebermann sits down with Eve Russo to talk about his backpacking trip that landed him in a hospital, in a third-world country, and the diagnosis that changed everything.Read More »
- Boutique at the Rink 2017 kicks off next Tuesday
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Finding your authentic self
- Living with Down Syndrome: How our communities are doing
- First-hand look at training firefighters go through
- Spice up your outdoor lunches
- Life Lessons: Breakfast at this office?
- Updated Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- Fatal crash closes I-81 northbound near Frackville
- Updated State senate passes Internet gambling bill
- Updated Lower Macungie cancer survivor raises money for research with annual event
- Updated Bluebells not blooming at Lock Ridge Park
- Updated New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- New charge for man charged in Forks Township cell phone robbery
- One Tank Trip: Coach #72 at WK&S Railroad in Kempton
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Former BCIU director, RSD superintendent enters race for Congress