ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Researchers estimate that up to 15 million Americans have food allergies. This potentially deadly disease affects 1 in every 13 children (under 18 years of age) in the United States.
So, are you doing what it takes to keep guests with food allergies safe in your home?
Dr. Leo Heitlinger, from St. Luke's University Health Network, joined WFMZ's Eve Russo on 69 News to tell us what we all should know about food allergies.
At this moment, nearly 118,000 people across the U.S. are waiting for an organ or tissue transplant.Read More »
- Life Lessons: Half of patients make poor decisions
- Music Monday: Wild Planes Band
- Life Lessons: Little girls don't think women are brilliant
- Rodale Institute offers organic produce with farm share program
- Life Lessons: Men and depression
- Sunrise Chef: Whole Foods
- Pair of Reading shooting suspects nabbed in Allentown
- City shuts down luxury Airbnb in Bethlehem
- Plastics manufacturing workers rally in Harrisburg
- Some Pocono parks consider charging non-resident fees
- Patients battling cancer receive special donation
- Chester DA announces 46 drug arrests in 'Operation Wildfire'
- Miss Fashion Week coming to Allentown
- Sojourn shows off natural resources of the Lehigh River
- Newly-elected Allentown bishop addresses parishioners
- Creator of 'Sweat' back in Reading for art installation