ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Researchers estimate that up to 15 million Americans have food allergies. This potentially deadly disease affects 1 in every 13 children (under 18 years of age) in the United States.
So, are you doing what it takes to keep guests with food allergies safe in your home?
Dr. Leo Heitlinger, from St. Luke's University Health Network, joined WFMZ's Eve Russo on 69 News to tell us what we all should know about food allergies.
- Updated Jury reaches verdict in trial of Penn State ex-president
- Driver killed, another injured in crash in Exeter
- 2 charged in 2013 killing of 16-year-old in Allentown
- Reading Red Knights sent to championship game in style
- Prosecutor: Penn State trial jury kept focus on kids
- Health Beat: Operation Walk USA
- Police allege suspect tries to run after officer finds stolen gun
- Woman guilty of kidnapping baby from KOP food court
- Suspect in sex assault case backs out of plea deal
- Air Products announces it will not purchase Yingde Gases Group