ALLENTOWN, Pa. - With a little creativity, you can transform your home into a summer camp your kids will never tire of in the coming months.
One of our favorite fun experts, Valerie Deneen, author of the blog Inner Child Fun, joined WFMZ's Eve Tannery in the studio to share some ideas.
- The Russo family is growing!
- Life Lessons: Tips to help kids sleep
- Author's 'trip of a lifetime' meets diagnosis of life-changing disease
- Boutique at the Rink 2017 kicks off next Tuesday
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Finding your authentic self
- Living with Down Syndrome: How our communities are doing
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Jose Rosado and the Allentown School District at odds over book
- VFW Awareness Day at Catasauqua school
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- UGI Energy Services presents scholarship to Berks foundation
- UGI Defends Proposed Bethlehem Gas Storage Tank Proposal
- Veterans highlight issues faced by those returning from war
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime