We're mixing fashion and productivity today with an Aussie invasion of fabulous ladies who say that you can be chic in no time this summer!
Our friend and productivity expert Neen James joined WFMZ's Eve Tannery in the studio with HER friend, Australian stylist Jenni Sellan, who we're thrilled to welcome to the Lehigh Valley.
**Neen and Jenni were wearing Nancy King kaftans on 69 News.
The famous work, called The Chorus Singers, was painted in 1877 by French artist Edgar Degas.Read More »
- Sarah McNary talks personal color analysis
- Filmmaker Gershon Hinkson discusses Black Panther
- Sunrise Chef: Blondies
- Check in with Eve Russo and baby Maeve
- Life Lessons: Budgeting on a roller coaster income
- Bethlehem Police Department launches first recruitment drive
- Caught on camera: Domino's workers apprehend armed robbery suspect
- Wallenpaupack School District responds to nearby church ceremony involving AR-15 rifles
- Indivisible Berks Holds Rally in Support of Unions in Preparation of Major Supreme Court Case
- Murphy promises gun control, but for now reviews policies
- Former Reading mayor Spencer's trial delayed
- Millions of BB&T customers affected by outage
- Joe Paterno movie coming to HBO
- Man arrested for domestic violence assault in Fleetwood
- Degas painting missing for 9 years found outside Paris
- Florida governor speaks out on Parkland shooting