We're mixing fashion and productivity today with an Aussie invasion of fabulous ladies who say that you can be chic in no time this summer!
Our friend and productivity expert Neen James joined WFMZ's Eve Tannery in the studio with HER friend, Australian stylist Jenni Sellan, who we're thrilled to welcome to the Lehigh Valley.
**Neen and Jenni were wearing Nancy King kaftans on 69 News.
- Route 222 reopens after crash closed it for nearly six hours Friday
- Safe travels, Ed: A new generation honors the Greatest
- Allentown's Police Athletic League keeping kids on the right track
- Woman loses more than half her body weight after 140-pound mass is removed
- Al Boscov's daughters, lifelong friend to speak at service
- Warm weather in Berks means time for ice cream
- Union Township woman accused of stealing from Parent Teacher Association
- "Mascots for a Cure" get down in Pottstown
- Black Bass Hotel becomes Hollywood movie set
- Family wants justice after hit-and-run leaves woman in critical condition