ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Still unsure of what to get your valentine?
A Bethlehem native has found a way to make shopping for gifts - of any kind - easier than ever before!
Julie Mauser, founder of Wrapped by J.A.M, joined WFMZ's Eve Russo on 69 News at Sunrise to tell us about her unique "one-stop shop."
- APD looking for three bumbling armed robbers
- Police: Winery owners unlawfully recorded customers, employees
- YOUR PHOTOS: Snow falls across the region
- Pennsylvania's first marijuana dispensary opens in Bethlehem
- Mayor champions Lafayette College expansion plans
- New Lower Saucon police chief a lifelong resident
- City Council acts to ensure vacancies filled by members of same party
- Association moving forward with plans to revitalize three neighborhoods
- Hamburg copes with half a foot of snow
- South Whitehall grants second extension to developer