ALLENTOWN, Pa. - It's been turning tongues blue for more than a quarter of a century!
The annual Blueberry Festival gets underway this weekend at the Burnside Plantation in Bethlehem.
Kristen Walsh and Adelle Mantle from the Historic Bethlehem Partnership joined WFMZ's Eve Russo on 69 News at Sunrise to tell us more about what's happening at this year's fest...and to share a delicious recipe to get our mouths watering!
Summer Lemon Blueberry Bark
- Updated WATCH: Matt Broderick's 11 a.m. forecast
- YOUR PHOTOS: Fourth major winter storm in 3 weeks
- LANTA to run on modified scheduled Wednesday
- Speed, travel restrictions in place on Pa. Turnpike, major highways
- Updated Attorney: Dad wasn't primary caregiver for baby found dead
- Updated Crash blocks WB Pa. Turnpike beyond Reading interchange
- Updated BARTA buses rolling through storm; most Bieber buses idled
- Bethlehem's Second Avenue will be narrowed: Council
- Parkland enrollment up, requests more staff
- US Senate confirms top prosecutor for Pa.'s Eastern District