Birthing services will soon be made available at Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg.
The brand new Family Health Pavilion is scheduled to open this summer but this morning WFMZ is getting the very first look at the facility and the services it will be providing.
- Sunrise Chef: Whole Foods
- Racers take to track at Ultimate RC Pitstop
- Animals, rides, exhibitors and contests pack the Schnecksville Community Festival
- How to add some "frugal fireworks" to your 4th of July party
- Life Lessons: Filtered cigarettes
- The Longest Day raises awareness for Alzheimer's disease
- Police: Man shot, left for dead on road in Schuylkill County
- Crash snarls rush hour traffic on I-78 in Allentown
- Workers help NJ woman find prized necklace in trash
- 'Faces of Reading' creators seek help to showcase exhibit
- Protesters want gas drillers to pay extraction tax in Pa.
- Is Camp David's future as presidential retreat in jeopardy?
- Veterans memorial gets fresh look ahead of Independence Day
- Officers honored for catching aggressive drivers
- Skyline Drive reopens after wall work atop Mount Penn
- Doctor, dog team up on 'Take Your Dog to Work Day'