Bob's World Famous brought their famous seasonings, a grill and a smoker to the Sunrise set.
They helped kick off the summer season with different meats including ribs, ribeye steak, shrimp and pulled pork.
They also can host your backyard barbeque!
If you are interested in getting a BBQ for your own special occasion or to try their seasonings, please visit their website:
Segment 1: Grill
-Steak- make sure the grill is hot (500+ degrees), seasoning, how to tell what temp the steak is
-Shrimp skewers- general tips, like soaking wooden skewers in water so they don't burn
Segment 2: Smoker
-Pulled pork- how to prepare the pork, pull it, make a sandwich out of it
-Ribs- how to trim them, wrap them, smoke them etc
-We can also talk about the rise in popularity of smokers: they're popping up everywhere these days
- Updated Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- Updated How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Memorial Day services across Berks County
- Updated Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Updated Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Walking a mile in their shoes
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem