Raising awareness is more than spreading the word, it's about taking action.
This month for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the Lehigh Valley Health Network at Bethlehem Township is trying to encourage people to take preventative action.
One woman did just that, and at 57 years old, had her first mammogram live on 69 News at Sunrise.
WFMZ's Alexandra Hogan was at the health center with more on how the procedure works and the importance of taking action.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 888-402-5846 or go to LVHN.org/mammo.
The famous work, called The Chorus Singers, was painted in 1877 by French artist Edgar Degas.Read More »
- Sarah McNary talks personal color analysis
- Filmmaker Gershon Hinkson discusses Black Panther
- Sunrise Chef: Blondies
- Check in with Eve Russo and baby Maeve
- Life Lessons: Budgeting on a roller coaster income
- Bethlehem Police Department launches first recruitment drive
- Parkland schools to reopen Monday after bus garage fire
- Caught on camera: Domino's workers apprehend armed robbery suspect
- Wet weekend weather continues with steady rain this morning
- Wallenpaupack School District responds to nearby church ceremony involving AR-15 rifles
- Indivisible Berks Holds Rally in Support of Unions in Preparation of Major Supreme Court Case
- Updated People pay final respects to Reverend Billy Graham
- Updated Lower Macungie fire causes heavy damage to attached garage
- Murphy promises gun control, but for now reviews policies
- Former Reading mayor Spencer's trial delayed
- Man arrested for domestic violence assault in Fleetwood