ALLENTOWN, Pa. - August is the busiest month for births, and this year is expected to be extra busy, thanks to the Polar Vortex that swept the country about nine months ago!
But, a bundle of joy comes with sticker shock for many new parents!
Financial professional Mike Falco, from Falco Wealth Management, sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery to share some ideas on how to budget for baby.
- Public memorial service planned for Al Boscov
- Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- Strong storms move through the region
- Police investigating morning shooting in Reading
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Judge: Man charged in deadly stabbing will remain jailed
- Police work to bring back murder suspect who fled state with 6-year-old daughter
- Police: Driver owes nearly $13,000 in unpaid tolls, fees
- Motorists seeing slightly lower gas prices in New Jersey