ALLENTOWN, Pa. - August is the busiest month for births, and this year is expected to be extra busy, thanks to the Polar Vortex that swept the country about nine months ago!
But, a bundle of joy comes with sticker shock for many new parents!
Financial professional Mike Falco, from Falco Wealth Management, sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery to share some ideas on how to budget for baby.
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Updated Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran