The Easter Bunny is known for bringing sweet treats, but you can also make your own chocolate goodies!
Pat and Kelly Messman of Chocolate Works Lehigh Valley were on 69 News at Sunrise: Weekend Edition to show us how, and tell us about a fun hands-on Easter event at their store Saturday.
They hosted a breakfast with the Easter Bunny Saturday from 10:30 a.m. until noon at the store, located at 4773 Freemansburg Avenue, Easton.
Pat and Kelly say visitors can come to the store any time and watch the chocolate being made, or make chocolate with them.
The store has a 20-foot candy wall as well as a four-foot chocolate fountain. They also sell personalized chocolates with logos and messages, and more.
Chocolate Works Lehigh Valley can be reached at 610-419-1132.
- WFMZ says goodbye to Rosa Duarte
- Life Lessons: Calories in your cup of joe
- Students help in band selection & marketing of Musikfest
- Life Lessons: Nursery product-related injuries rising
- Interview etiquette: Are you ready to WOW your future boss?
- SteelStacks partners with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for inaugural fundraising event
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Updated Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business