The Easter Bunny is known for bringing sweet treats, but you can also make your own chocolate goodies!
Pat and Kelly Messman of Chocolate Works Lehigh Valley were on 69 News at Sunrise: Weekend Edition to show us how, and tell us about a fun hands-on Easter event at their store Saturday.
They hosted a breakfast with the Easter Bunny Saturday from 10:30 a.m. until noon at the store, located at 4773 Freemansburg Avenue, Easton.
Pat and Kelly say visitors can come to the store any time and watch the chocolate being made, or make chocolate with them.
The store has a 20-foot candy wall as well as a four-foot chocolate fountain. They also sell personalized chocolates with logos and messages, and more.
Chocolate Works Lehigh Valley can be reached at 610-419-1132.
- 12-year-old girl dies after being hit by a vehicle in Palmer Township
- Limerick shooting suspect charged with criminal attempt of murder
- Bangor bridge opens after year-long replacement project
- Driver dies after crash on I-78; passenger still critical
- Berks County pitches in for hurricane relief
- Reading Police looking for bank robber
- History's Headlines: The future of flight
- Lopatcong Elementary School free of lead for new school year
- Delaware River's health improving, scientists say
- Progress and setback show after three years of Allentown's NIZ