ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Some local childhood cancer survivors are getting ready to color their world gold!
That's the name of the upcoming gala for the Pediatric Cancer Foundation of The Lehigh Valley that uses artwork by the kids to raise awareness and to raise funds for local families in need.
The Foundation's Director, Carrie Tamutus, joined WFMZ's Eve Tannery on 69 News at Sunrise, along with local survivor, Chelsea Ward, and her mom, Cassi Bertoline.
- WFMZ says goodbye to Rosa Duarte
- Life Lessons: Calories in your cup of joe
- Students help in band selection & marketing of Musikfest
- Life Lessons: Nursery product-related injuries rising
- Interview etiquette: Are you ready to WOW your future boss?
- SteelStacks partners with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for inaugural fundraising event
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading