ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Hundreds of local children who are affected by drugs, abuse, or neglect are helped by a special program called SafeStart each year.
And, this weekend, our community will put its foot down, literally, in the race against child abuse.
Amanda Sivak from Community Services for Children and Brad Vaccero, organizer of the National Prep Race 2-Mile Mud Run, stopped by 69 News at Sunrise to tell us more!
- Teacher who had sex with student in cemetery going back to jail
- Police raid home in Phillipsburg
- Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township identified
- One Freddy winner's emotional day
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner
- BK's Helping Hands lives up to the name
- Camelback Road bridge reopens
- Alpine Mountain Ski area sold