You can take in some Latin music while helping out hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico at an event Sunday at SteelStacks in Bethlehem.
The benefit concert was organized by Puerto Rican community leaders from the Lehigh Valley.
The concert is free, but organizers ask concert-goers to bring money to donate. It runs 2-6pm Sunday.
Sam Del Rosario, Luiz Garcia and Edward John White, some of the event's organizers, joined us on 69 News at Sunrise: Weekend Edition.
The Academy Handbell Choir from Valley Forge Baptist Temple was in the studio Saturday morning.Read More »
- Spirit of Giving: Allentown Rescue Mission
- Sunrise Chef: Golazo House
- Time to hit slopes at Bear Creek Mountain Resort
- Life Lessons: Christmas hacks
- Holiday show 'Places Please!' takes SteelStacks stage
- Life Lessons: Fearless female entrepreneurs
- Northampton gets harsh grade from state in elder abuse casework
- Low levels in Delaware River could keep Washington's crossing re-enactors on land
- East Stroudsburg Domino's donating all Sunday's sales to murder victim's family
- Sassy Massey Toy Drive more than doubles goal of 10,000 toys
- Officers help strengthen community bond by serving a cup of joe
- Bear Creek opens slopes for season
- Christmas tree toss for charity
- Catasauqua students shop with an airport cop
- Allentown man hit, killed by vehicle while running across I-78
- Allentown man charged in shooting of ex-girlfriend, her boyfriend