You can take in some Latin music while helping out hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico at an event Sunday at SteelStacks in Bethlehem.
The benefit concert was organized by Puerto Rican community leaders from the Lehigh Valley.
The concert is free, but organizers ask concert-goers to bring money to donate. It runs 2-6pm Sunday.
Sam Del Rosario, Luiz Garcia and Edward John White, some of the event's organizers, joined us on 69 News at Sunrise: Weekend Edition.
Anyone would be terrified by a cancer diagnosis but some people have a fighting attitude that doctors say can help.Read More »
- Bagpipe players give musical performance at 69 News studio
- Copperhead Grille chefs share tasty recipes with 69 News
- Law enforcement on lookout for impaired drivers this weekend
- Irish dancers perform for 69 News
- Allentown hurlers give demonstration of the sport for 69 News
- Sunrise Chef: Social Still
- Complex storm system brings snow, sleet and rain on Tuesday, then snow on Wednesday
- Supreme Court keeps revised Pa. congressional map in place
- Yu and Esterly's 2-week run comes to consequential end
- Updated Catasauqua police officer chosen as A-Treat Hero
- New Jury seated for trial of parents charged in daughter's death
- Easton senior wants rally to support Second Amendment rights
- Commissioner says sale of Lower Mac. property was far from fair
- Positive Parenting: Kindergarten - Does age matter?
- Updated Health Beat: Adult onset asthma: A treatable mystery
- Updated Winning $457 million Powerball ticket sold near Manheim