ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Are you spending more money this summer dining out, traveling, or experiencing the many attractions right here in the Lehigh Valley? If so, you are not alone.
Consumers across the country are gaining confidence in the economy, and now is one of the best times in years for businesses to seek loans.
Phil Jackson, President of Corporate Banking for Univest Bank and Trust Co., sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery on 69 News at Sunrise to share his perspective on the local and national economy.
- Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Memorial Day services across Berks County
- One year later, police seek answers in Chester Co. woman's death
- Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Walking a mile in their shoes
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade