ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Are you spending more money this summer dining out, traveling, or experiencing the many attractions right here in the Lehigh Valley? If so, you are not alone.
Consumers across the country are gaining confidence in the economy, and now is one of the best times in years for businesses to seek loans.
Phil Jackson, President of Corporate Banking for Univest Bank and Trust Co., sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery on 69 News at Sunrise to share his perspective on the local and national economy.
- Route 222 reopens after crash closed it for nearly six hours Friday
- Safe travels, Ed: A new generation honors the Greatest
- Allentown's Police Athletic League keeping kids on the right track
- Easton man charged with homicide in fatal shooting
- Woman loses more than half her body weight after 140-pound mass is removed
- Al Boscov's daughters, lifelong friend to speak at service
- Warm weather in Berks means time for ice cream
- Union Township woman accused of stealing from Parent Teacher Association
- "Mascots for a Cure" get down in Pottstown
- Black Bass Hotel becomes Hollywood movie set