ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Know someone battling cancer, but unsure of what to say or do?
We're talking about some acts of kindness that may be appreciated this morning as we prepare to celebrate National Cancer Survivors' Day on June 2.
WMFZ's Eve Russo sat down with Amanda Buss and Jen Sinclair from the Cancer Support Community of the Greater Lehigh Valley to tell us more.
- Updated Bank robbed, pair of Wilson schools put on lockdown
- Updated Local students rally for change after Florida school shooting
- Updated New surprises in store for Lehigh Valley Auto Show
- Updated WWII veteran laid to rest in Bethlehem
- Updated Residents fight for their land against PennEast pipeline
- Elevated security level at LCCC closes campuses
- HeartSAFE heroes awarded for saving Wyomissing man's life
- 34-year-old facing charges in relation to possessing heroin
- Teacher gets probation for indecent contact with student
- Early end Tuesday to testimony in Allentown pay-to-play trial