Copperhead Grille stopped by Sunrise to help us prepare for the Big Game with some awesome recipes!
Crab Dip Batch
1 lb Jumbo Lump crab
1.5 lbs Sour Cream
3 lbs Cream cheese
1.5 qts Alfredo sauce
2 TBSP Parmesan, grated
2 tsp. White pepper, ground
1 TBSP Dry ranch mix
½ tsp Granulated Garlic
1. LEAVE CREAM CHEESE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE UNTIL SOFT
2. ADD TO MIXING BOWL AND ADD ALL INGREDIENTS EXCEPT FOR CRABMEAT
3. SLOWLY INCORPORATE CRABMEAT MAKING SURE NOT TO BREAK LUMPS OF CRABMEAT.
4. WARM ON STOVETOP IN A SMALL POT OVER MEDUIM TO LOW HEAT UNTIL HOT. STIR OFTEN.
SERVE WITH CRUSTY BREAD, CHIPS, TORTILLA CHIPS, FRESH VEGETABLES…
TEXAS RED CHILI
3 lbs beef cubes- 1 inch thick, Lightly season with salt and pepper.
3 ea medium yellow onions-diced fine
1 ea medium suntan peppers-core and seeds removed- diced fine
1 jalapeno peppers –diced fine
1 tbsp fresh garlic –minced
¼ cup chili powder
1 TBSP cumin
1 tbsp paprika
½ TBSP SALT
4 oz tomato paste
3 cups tomato-puree
2 cups salsa
1 ½ qts BEEF STOCK
1. ADD THE BEEF TO A POT OVER HIGH HEAT AND BROWN ON BOTH SIDES. REPEAT 4 TIMES UNTIL A BEEF IS BROWNED. STORE IN A PAN UNTIL READY TO PUT BACK ON HEAT.
2. ADD THE ONIONS, PEPPERS AND GARLIC TO POT AND STIR UNTIL SOFTENED AND SLIGHTLY BROWN
3. ADD SPICES AND ALLOW TO COOK FOR 10 MINUTES. STIR
4. ADD TOMATO PASTE, TOMATO PUREE,SALSA AND BEEF STOCK
5. ADD BEEF CUBES BACK TO POT AND COVER. REDUCE HEAT TO LOW
6. COOK COVERED FOR 1 ½ HOURS TO 2 HOURS UNTIL SAUCE HAS THICKENED AND BEEF IS TENDER. ADD SALT TO TASTE.
Allentown, PA 18102